February 22 2017
The Roundtable Discussions allow attendees to gain insights into a variety of topics. Attendees will rotate between 12 discussion topics every 15 minutes, allowing each participant to visit their choice five tables. Join the discussions on Wednesday, March 29 at 3:00pm - 4:30pm.
- Best Practices with Second Set of Keys
Presenter: Andrea Amico, Jack Cooper Logistics
- Medical Assistance Services: What’s Offered, Who Buys and Why?
Presenter: Leslie Saunders, Leslie Saunders Insurance, Benefits and Training
- Transform Your Training with a Learning Management System
Presenter: Shona Nabity, Vykon Solutions
- How to implement Effective, Efficient, and Customer-Friendly Identity Verification
Presenter: Sara Laucius, Acuant
- Improve Damage Recovery While Lowering Chargebacks from US Renters
Presenter:Tom Kelley and Gary Fulena, Purco
- What is the Optimum Length of a Vehicle Lease?
Presenter: Andy Wilson, United Rental System
- How to Manage a “Do Not Rent” List
Presenter: Kevin Carter, Collateral Consultants
- Connected Cars, Autonomous Cars, and the Shared Mobility Economy: What’s the Impact to You?
Presenter: Steve Messino, Muvme
- Identifying High Risk/Bad Drivers to Reduce Your Insurance Costs
Presenter: Ed Bernal, Bernal and Associates Inc.
- Three more topics coming soon!
View More Updates »