Safety is our top priority as producers of events and conferences. As we prepare to meet in-person, we want to make sure everyone is aware of the guidelines and protocols of our venue and event so everyone in attendance can remain safe and comfortable.
Thank you for your participation in making the event the best experience possible for all those in attendance.
View Hotel Guidelines
In addition to the Hotel Guidelines, we are continually refining our safety plan based on guidance from the government, local authorities, our venue, other venues, partners, industry leaders, and a number of companies that have led the way for conferences, trade shows, and live events. As a Bobit Business Media event, we will follow the protocols developed by their team of professionals, which comply with all official national, state, local and venue guidance.
ICRS GUIDELINES AS OF AUGUST 4
Bobit Business Media’s Protocols for In-Person Conference, Tradeshows, eXchanges, and Events
- More than regular and deep cleaning of the facility will happen before, during, and after the event with particular attention to detail on high-touch areas like handles, tabletops, restrooms and in places where food and beverages are available.
- Participants are encouraged to maintain a high level of personal hygiene through the availability of hand sanitizer and hand washing stations.
- Increased physical distancing and the minimization of physical contact will be promoted. We ask that you follow the directions provided to you by staff and signage on the show floor and restrain from exchanging printed materials like brochures or business cards – save money, go green, get digital!
- No-contact sign in will be facilitated. Registrations will be taken online only.
- All food and beverage vendors will adhere to the guidelines of the venue to provide the highest standard food safety. Please maintain physical distancing as much as possible in these areas as well.
- The collection of contact information, waivers, screening questionnaires, and temperature checks will be a part of your check in to ensure that we can follow the proper protocols with local authorities if tracing needs to happen. Your privacy is of the utmost and we will adhere to privacy regulations.
- Masks and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be commonplace. All attendees will be asked to wear a mask upon entry to the event and additional PPE will be worn by staff and participants when appropriate.
- Medical attention and first aid will be readily available for all attendees at Bobit events. We kindly request any participants that are feeling unwell to stay home or in their hotel room.
The Bobit event staff, and Shepard (our general contractor) is working in close coordination with the event city to ensure compliance with all local regulations.