New to car rental? At the 2023 International Car Rental Show, we've got programming just for you:
- Car rental 101 for 2022 and Beyond
- Understand the building blocks of a future-proofed car rental operation. Topics cover insurance, lending, and credit card processing, as we as tips for branding, marketing, and customer acquisition.
- Credit Underwriting University
- This discussion will center on credit analysis and the required metrics when analyzing business creditworthiness. Learn what a potential financing source needs to lend to your business.
- First Timer's Orientation
- Your chance to understand the event and get the download from industry veterans.
And, check out these other not-to-miss seminars essential to helping your new business grow:
- Fleet Outlook Roundtable
- Trends in North American: Residual Values for 2022-2024
- Closing Keynote: The Future of Car Rental - If You're Not Hertz, Enterprise, or Avis
Still on the fence? This should help motivate you - we're offering first timers to ICRS a discount $250 (based on early bird pricing) off the full conference pass! Email conference chair, Chris Brown, at [email protected] to secure your discount code.
*Please note, this discount is good for new companies attending ICRS, not employees from previously attending companies coming to ICRS for the first time.