August 15-17, 2021 | Caesars Palace | Las Vegas, NV
We're in the process of curating the next educational program for the International Car Rental Show.
• Provide solutions to car rental operators' toughest challenges
• Offer current and expert insights
• Share practical education on improving the car rental industry
• Fleet management
• Vehicle acquisition
• Customer experience
• Pricing/rate management
• Operational efficiencies
• New revenue sources
• Marketing your business
• Employee productivity/wellbeing
• Franchise/affiliate opportunities
• Claims/risk management
• Fleet security
• Financial health
• Legal & regulatory
If you consider yourself to be an expert on a particular topic that addresses this spirit and would like to share your wisdom with this group by presenting at the conference, we invite you to submit an abstract for consideration. Becoming a speaker at International Car Rental Show entitles you to a complimentary pass for the event, and the opportunity to build your personal brand, build your network and resume of speaking engagements!
The submission deadline is Friday, May 28, 2021.
• Title of suggested presentation
• Three sentence summary
• Presenter name(s), title(s), and organization(s)
• Presenter(s) contact information
Once you submit a proposal, you will receive an email confirming its receipt. When the agenda has been finalized, we will let you know if you have been chosen and send you any additional details at that time.
Interested in speaking in 2021? Apply by May 28...
2020's ICRS Experience virtual event is now available 24/7...
2020's Experience boasted strong speakers for a powerful event...
See why so many turn to ICRS to connect with fleet operators...